Monday, August 1, 2011

Let's get this party started!

Welcome to my blog! What is this blog going to be about? Well, as you may know there are millions of different diets out there. So I thought, let's have some fun! Let's see if some of these "fad diets" actually work or not. Most people out there always wonder if the diet they just recently heard about actually does truely work or not. I will be the guinea pig. I will try the short fad diets and see what happens. With these diets I will be incorporating exercise as well. Because I don't believe you can diet and lose weight without exercise. Ofcourse that is my opinion.
Also, go ahead and recommend a diet you have always wondered about. Maybe I will try it out and let you know how it works and what the end results were.
I will be taking you on a day to day basis of the diets I try. When the diet ends I will weigh myself and see what kind of result I have. So what do you say we get the show on the road!? Tomorrow I will start the "Zumba 5 Day Express Diet." I will give you the entire run down on what is to be done on this diet tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment