Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 1 Pocket Diet

Ahh this diet is going to be a breeze!! At least I think it will be. Now the diet calls for 4-5 pockets in a day. That's way too many pockets for me! I will not be eating a pocket for breakfast either. Just lunch and dinner. As I feel it's too much food. Oh and I can stuff whatever I want into the pocket! SCORE! Of course it has to be relatively healthy. I can't go stuffing fried fish with a ton of tarter sauce in it. Even though that would be heavenly. I won't be doing that. I will keep it light and healthy for the most part. As I do not want to gain weight. I want to be down 20lbs by September 10th as I have a wedding to go to, oh and I want to be sporting a brand new purse to that said wedding!
Now I messed up this morning big time as I was stressed and emotional. And well hungry. I had to take my son to the doctor for his 18month check up and he got 5 shots and I cried for the first time. It was horrible! I hate having to see my son hurt and I can't do anything about it. So afterwards I had planned on only getting a Caramel Mocha with non-fat milk but I ordered more. Eek!

Breakfast:  Large Non-fat milk Caramel Mocha, Sausage McMuffin

Lunch: Whole Wheat pita pocket stuffed with chicken salad (Light Miracle whip, boiled chicken, pickles) With a side of green grapes

Snack: Yoplait Light Yogurt

Dinner: Roast beef in a whole wheat pita pocket with mozz. cheese and probably a little bit of steak sauce. With a side of broccoli.

The pitas are not that big, so it will be very small amounts going into the pita. But I can mix it up every day and have different things. Which is a nice change of pace! My husband is not doing this diet with me. He is going to do the Atkins again and for 2 straight weeks! He does well on that diet. Oh and tomorrows breakfast will be way healthier! Tonight I will work out at home on the elliptical. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment