Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 2 Pocket Diet

Yesterday was a total bombed day. Can we pretend it didn't happen? Kind of. We can just pick back up today. I mean it wasn't a horrible day. The breakfast yesterday is what destroyed my entire day! Also, yesterdays lunch was not that great at all. The pitas I bought are kind of like eating paper. I am going to go get some different ones today. I did eat a pita for breakfast this morning though and it was good. I will explain that soon. Anyways, last night for dinner, I told the pita to screw off. I didn't want it. So I just ate the meat and veggies and no pita. So I probably ate more than what I should have. Since the pita is supposed to restrict your serving size. Also, I didn't work out. I was extremely tired and was in bed by 9:30pm. Thankfully!  So todays menu!!!

Breakfast: Toasted whole wheat pita with 1tbsp peanut butter & 1tbsp of homemade raspberry jam.  This was to die for. So I will be eating the dry pitas in the morning. Coffee with cream and sugar

Snack: Yoplait Light Yogurt

Lunch: Pita lightly toasted. Some pizza sauce, mozz. cheese, turkey pepperonis, mushrooms. Mmmm Pizza Pocket!

Snack: Green Grapes

Dinner: Pita pocket stuffed with 1 bratwurst, grilled onions and banana peppers. Some mustard. Oh and probably some kind of veggie on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment