Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Day 3 The Pocket Diet

This diet isn't hard. It's all about portion control. Kind of nice too, eating what I want. Just in small portions. I don't feel I will lose a bunch of weight from it though. I do feel as if it is WAY too many carbs. That's for sure. Makes me crave even more carbs to be honest. Next week I am going to do mostly salads. I will not be doing any specific diet, that way I can take a break, but I will live off of salads during the day. We can call it the salad diet! Because remember I need to be 20lbs lighter by September 10th. That is the goal, and that date is creeping up on me quick. But I keep reminding myself everyday when I want a chocolate chip cookie or something deep friend in greasy goodness. I keep telling myself I want to wear that dress hanging in my closet or buy a new outfit with of course my goal reward of a brand new purse!!!!! Holla! Ha. Anyways todays menu!

Breakfast: I was in a hurry. I grabbed a hot chocolate :]

Lunch: Pizza Pita Same as yesterday IT WAS SO GOOD!

Snack: Yoplait light yogurt

Dinner: I am not sure yet to be honest. It will either be turkey burger, chicken, or pork chops. Of course stuffed in a pita with a side of veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment