Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 5 Atkins

Now you all already know I am not on this diet anymore. My husband still is going strong though. He is back down to what he was at the end of the Watermelon Detox. Because ofcourse he gained...6 pounds I think before starting the atkins? So currently he is down 6 pounds again.  He is down 12lbs since starting all of these crazy diets this month. Me on the other hand, that's a whole different story! Hopefully next weeks diet will do some good and so on.
I was just asked to be a bridesmaid in my brothers upcoming wedding next year. So now I have even more reason to lose weight!

Oooo I get to have sushi tonight! I am way excited over this! Not sure what my husband is eating for dinner. But he will have to fend for himself. But he will be cheating tonight. He is going out for his friends bachelor party and will be drinking. I asked him if he would be carrying on the diet for the weekend. He said he might and that he is definitely doing it next week as well. Since he is loving the diet and it is working! I am proud of him! He is so close to his goal it's crazy! Me I have a LONG way to go! But a loss is a loss in my book. :]

Keep on moving and eating healthy. Do forget to enjoy yourself to!

No comments:

Post a Comment