Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 4 of Atkins

So, I stopped. I promised I would never give up on a diet when I started this whole blog. Just I can't keep feeling like this and gaining weight. It made me feel really gross with all of the meat. I stopped the diet. I had a nice fluffy bun with my cheeseburger last night. And it was delightful! But see I could do without the carbs during dinner. I can do protein and a veggie, no problem. My husband though is still doing the diet as it is working for him. Of course he absolutely loves the diet as well.  He might be doing it next week too, while I am going to do the Sacred Heart Diet. In which it calls for 7 days, I might only do 5 but might do 7. We shall see. As for today's menu, we can do hubby's first.

Husband

Breakfast:  3 egg omelette with swiss, mushrooms, & prime rib

Lunch:  Prime Rib and mixed veggies

Dinner: Pork chops in a mushroom cream sauce with a side of veggie

My menu for the day. Gosh I will feel so much better tomorrow morning!

Breakfast: Cappuccino from the gas station

Lunch:  Tomato sandwich YUM! Fresh garden tomatoes from my parents garden. (Tomato sandwiches are something I grew up with. 2 slices of bread, miracle whip, sliced tomatoes, & salt) Yea very simple and low in calories Oh and I also have some celery and peanut butter

Dinner: I will also be having pork chops but not in the cream sauce...well maybe just a tad. But I like my chops with ketchup, plus the cream sauce would be bad for me and good for hubbys diet. Oh and a side salad.

So hopefully today through Sunday I can lose this extra weight I put on with this damn diet. Then a new one begins Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment