Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hungry much!???

Holy crap! I'm starving! Going from eating fast food or junk type food everyday to this really strict type of diet is CRAZY! I called my husband to check and see how he was feeling. He is good. He's hungry but satisfied. Me on the other hand, I would love to go get a huge cheeseburger and shove it into my mouth and be happy as a child who just got a dollar from the tooth fairy! I didn't bring a snack. Though after I get out of work before I pick up my son, I will be hitting up the grocery store for raw dipping veggies and some fat free plain yogurt oh and some dill. I love dill dip with veggies. I will then make my own weird creation of fat free yogurt dip for my veggies.
I am the kind of person that needs to be satisified on the scale of hungry to full, all of the time. I love food and am probably an addict. Yes, you can be a food addict. So I am thinking that I will eat my breakfast before work again tomorrow, then eat a snack of veggies. Ofcourse lunch after a few hours and another snack of veggies. That way I DO NOT run into this again.
I do have to say my salad was good today, but a little boring. I will add some cucumber and red bell pepper to tomorrows salad and maybe just maybe actually try balsamic vinegar again. I will add lots of herbs to it and garlic! Hubby isn't going to want to kiss me tomorrow. I will try to add different spices to my salads every day and cook the chicken in different ones as well. That way it doesn't get too boring.
I am actually excited to go home and make dinner and eat! Stir-fry! Kind of. I was going to go all plain chicken breast with a side of baked potatoe and side of broccoli. HA! NO! Why be boring. The diet calls for steamed veggies. Well what if I cook them in a pan with no oils? Wonder if it matters. I will be making my chicken with my veggies and throwing the potato in there too! Great idea for tonight, what the hell am I going to do the next 4 nights? I am not a big fish person so um no. Actually I only love fish when you bring it to me all hot and fried in a golden beer batter with a huge thing of tarter sauce! Yea that is what I am talking about. So I will stick with chicken for the 5 days.
Hopefully tomorrows day will be better. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment