Thursday, August 11, 2011

Results! Watermelon Detox

All I have to say is watermelon can kiss my ass! That was a very hard detox to do. There is no way I would ever do that again. My husband might, but I sure won't. I like food!! Also, apparently I need food in order to lose more weight. Last weeks diet did wonders for me! This one, not so much. Though I did have a loss, so I am happy about that.

How did my husband do? He lost 8 pounds, yes 8 pounds! AMAZING, in 3 days. That's just nuts. I told him to becareful eating as it's going to come back QUICK! I was a little bitter to be honest and jealous. I wanted to loseanother 8 pounds, even though I knew that wasn't going to happen. I had no idea he would lose that much since he is way smaller than I am.

How did I do? I lost 2 pounds. Yea now you know why I was bitter and jealous. 2 pounds to his 8 pounds seems like absolutely nothing. But that is 2 pounds closer to my new coach purse! So I am down 12 pounds. 8 more pounds to go for that purse! I am hoping that next weeks diet will get me there or close! I am still going to take it lightly for today and tomorrow and go to the gym as Saturday mornings are a normal weigh in day for me. I still want to see another pound come off.

This morning after I dropped of my son, I went to McDonald's. Yea I know BAD! But I haven't had food other than watermelon in 3 freaking days. I sat there pondering the menu, I ordered a Caramel Mocha with nonfat milk. Then I ordered an Egg McMuffin, which I NEVER ORDER! I usually order a sausage burrito or sausage mcmuffin. But I needed something a little less in calories. And that was on the 300 or less calorie menu. So I went for it. The coffee is heavenly and that McMuffin was so good. And I don't feel to bad about it either. For lunch I will get a salad of some sort and dinner I have a roast waiting for my husband and I in the crock pot. No potatoes this time as we didn't want all of the carbs and the fat from the butter and sour cream we would be drowning it in. I do have carrots in there, which they have carbs but not as bad as a potato. Tonight I will hit up the gym for an hour as well to burn some of my food off for the day.

Next week hubby and I are going to do the Atkins. MEAT! Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment