Monday, August 22, 2011

Sacred Heart Day 1

I know there were no results for the Atkins. My husband lost 6lbs in the 5 days. Which he will be doing the Atkins again next week after this Sacred Heart Diet. his diet is mainly soup, vegetable soup. It smelled very good making the soup last night. Even though I am not a huge fan of veggie soup, I will eat it. Plus my throat is bugging me and I might begetting a cold. So what better time then to do a soup diet I say! It will feel really nice on my throat!
I actually didn't have time this morning to pack my soup for lunch. So on my lunch break I will run home and get it. I hope that it tastes good!
Yesterday we went out to the fair! Oh man fair food! I had a corn dog with mustard, some lemonade, and a funnel cake with Bavarian cream! Yes it was as good as it all sounds. I love fair food. So bad yet so good. Oh also, Friday I had sushi which was amazing as well. If you have never tried sushi, I highly recommend it. Not all of it is raw. All of ours was cooked except 2. And the raw was great too! I have a picture of the sushi!



The roll on the left with the shrimp, was amazing! Fried shrimp, cream cheese, and avocado, all wrapped in sushi rice and crunchy stuff ha and eel sauce with is great! Then the one on the far right is a big roll, stuffed with salmon, tuna, white fish, white tuna, cream cheese, crab, they wrap it up in the rice and some crunchy stuff then deep fry it! Then they cover it with eel sauce and spicy sauce and a bunch of caviar. Heaven in your mouth with a touch of spice from the devil! All of the rolls were to die for, I want to eat it every single day to be honest! It's just too pricey to do so! So let's get back to the diet shall we?


Today with day one I am allowed to have all the fruit I want except for bananas. Also all of the soup my my stomach can take!

Breakfast: Mixed fruit (red grapes, kiwi, cantaloupe, & watermelon)

Lunch: Soup

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Soup & probably a mango

Snack: Mixed fruit

Of course depending on how hungry I am through the day I will be eating more soup or fruit. The menu is to just give you an idea of what my day will consist of. Hope everyone is keeping on track with their goals!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment