Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 2 Sacred Heart

I have to say, I feel great!!!! So far so good. Usually the first day I am dying for food or have major cravings. It really wasn't that bad. The fruit was good and sweet yesterday and the soup was nice and warm. Plus the soup is really good. Something I would make for the winter months. I might add some meat to it but it is really good! I am liking the diet so far, but it is only day 2! Ha.

Today is the veggie day. Eat all the veggies I can handle, except no corn, peas, or dried beans. It says to stuff yourself full of veggies and the soup. Oooo I also get a baked potato tonight with butter. I am also going to grab some chives to put on it as well. Today may be a little harder than yesterday as veggies aren't the sweetest! But I love me some broccoli! Steamed broccoli. Yum.

Breakfast:  I had some cut up english cucumber (less seeds) with some salt

Lunch: Small bowl of soup and some steamed broccoli with garlic salt

Snack: Steamed mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower, & carrots) maybe some more cucumber

Dinner: Baked potato with butter and chives. Small bowl of soup. Oh and some zucchini and squash cooked up in a pan.

Snack: If needed....broccoli or cucumber or green beans or some soup :] I probably won't need the snack. The potato will hold me over.

I will be going to the gym tonight to work out and watch Pretty Little Liars. Which the potato will give me an extra boost of energy with it's carbs so I can burn them off.  This diet is making me feel great. I'm enjoying it quite a bit! Hopefully today is as good as yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment