Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 2, Atkins!

I feel blah, to be honest. I'm used to lots of fruits and veggies and grilled chicken breast while I am dieting. This one scares me a bit. Even though I know it works most people. I just feel really bloated and gross. I'm hoping tomorrow morning I will feel differently. Of course yesterday I didn't pack enough food for myself. So today I have snacks. This morning I was in a hurry again, so far not a great week. I ran out the door forgetting my breakfast. So I am eating my first snack for breakfast. Also, I have an energy drink that has less than 1 carb in it. Is it cheating? Probably. Do I care? Not really!!!! Since I like have a ton of sugar and creamer in my coffee I can't have it. So I need caffeine some how!
I didn't sleep much last night. My son thought it would be fun to stay awake until 11:30pm. Then in the middle of the night my dog kept getting up and walking around and making noise. Come to find out in the morning she was broke out in hives! Poor thing. She will be at the vet first thing when they open their doors. I have no idea where it came from. Either she ate something she is allergic too or she got bit by something that she is allergic too. She goes to work with my husband everyday, so he will run her up there.
Anyways!! Here is todays menu!

Breakfast:  Energy drink and my snack celery with cream cheese

Lunch:  Stuffed Meatballs ( I stuffed them with mozz. cheese and turkey pepperoni)

Snack:  String cheese and Slim Jims beef sticks

Dinner:  Chicken rolls in bacon. (Chicken breast, stuffed with cream cheese, green onions, rolled up in bacon) And some broccoli.


YUM!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment