Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 3 Atkins

Today is day 3. This morning I checked my weight as I felt, well heavier!  I was correct. I am not enjoying this diet at all. If tomorrow doesn't show any progress I am doing something different. I'm not supposed to gain all of the weight back. That is pointless of a diet. My husband on the other hand is loving the diet and is losing weight. Glad it's working for him. Me on the other hand, I am ready to throw it out the window. I usually follow the diets all the way through. I just don't want to keep gaining!

Anyways, here is todays menu!

Breakfast: 3 Egg Omelette with mushrooms, sausage, & cheese. 4 strips of bacon. (I ordered take out)

Lunch:  I am still trying to decide what I am going to have. More than likely a salad, with chicken and ranch.

Dinner:  Stuffed Hamburgers (I stuffed them with cheddar, mushrooms, and bacon) I will add grilled onions to mine and some mayo. Then a side of broccoli.


I decided to edit this post.....

I started comparing what I was eating to what my husband was eating. Also, tracking what exactly I was eating. It seems as though I might not be eating enough as my mind is set to eating barely nothing to lose weight. While my husband is scarfing down 3 egg omelettes and steaks for lunch with a side of veggies.  While I am over here eating 1 egg or no breakfast and barely any lunch. So today I will eat like him, I will also hit the gym tonight. My lunch is not going to be salad. I will be meeting my husband for lunch and have prime rib with a side of veggies. That is what he has been eating the past couple of days. Let's see what happens. I'm much more satisfied right now after my big breakfast. Usually I am pretty hungry. Also, I have already drank 32 oz of water. I think I need more water in my day too. That energy drink yesterday was probably bad. I have not been active the past 2 nights either. So I will stay active the next few nights. Which you also know that Friday night I will be going off of the diet. So I can eat sushi. I will not order extra noodles on the side or anything. I will stick to just sushi, and i won't order the planned alcoholic drink I was going to get....well I might...who knows. lol. Those cherry blossom drinks are so good! The sushi..is probably FULL of carbs. Due to the rice and then since we will have one with fried shrimp, and bbq eel. Yea lot's of carbs going on. Hopefully it won't kill it too much. I will weigh Friday morning and Saturday morning to see what happens. Saturday night we're going to our county fair which of course...funnel cakes and elephant ears oh and homemade lemonade! How can I say no!!??? ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment