Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 3 Sacred Heart

Day 3! Yay! Fruit again! Oh I am so happy I get to have fruit. Yesterday the veggie day was kind of like torture. Though I love my veggies, just not having that fruit was hard. I missed the sweetness of it. Also, it seems that the fruit keeps me fuller, longer. Oh and I have to tell you, last nights dinner was divine. Weird right? I never thought I would be so excited and satisfied with a freaking baked potato! I popped two potatoes into the microwave for me and my husband. The oven takes way too long. I sauteed up some mushrooms with garlic. I also cooked up some broccoli.
We took our baked potatoes, smashed them up. Then we of course smothered them in butter as we were allowed to! Then we placed the mushrooms on top! I put fresh cut chives on mine. Thanks to my parents having chives in their yard, I stopped and grabbed some after I got out of work. Let me tell you the baked potato with the mushrooms, butter, and chives! I will be eating that more often! It was absolute heaven! I wish I could eat  a potato every night on this dinner. But oh well. It was a nice treat. I am looking forward to tomorrow the banana day! I will be making smoothies with my milk and bananas as I hate drinking milk. It's disgusting! I will freeze a few bananas. It will be more like banana milk but that's ok.

Today is a combination day. All the fruits and veggies you can stuff yourself with. No bananas, peas, corn, or dry beans. Oh and of course the lovely soup. That thankfully is almost gone. I will have to make more. This time though I am changing it up a bit. Maybe add some mushrooms and use chicken broth this time. Just so hubby and I have a change of pace. Anyways..todays menu is not exciting. Friday's menu will be though! BEEF!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha. My friend and I who is also doing the diet are ordering steak for lunch on Friday. We absolutely can't wait! Mmm...steak. I want a filet! Oh yea! A BIG ONE! Oh sorry, side tracked for a minute, let me clean up my drool. MENU!

Breakfast: Mixed Fruit (pineapple, watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew, & cherries)

Lunch: Soup!!! Oh yay! Not.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: SOUP! And some fruit ofcourse

Last night I did go to the gym and worked out for an hour. I rode the bike, did the arc trainer, and the treadmill. Today it is supposed to be in the 90's. I will be getting in my pool!! Do some swimming for some exercise.

Ooo and for all of you readers I am going to as a favor. :] I entered my son into a little contest here at home. I have yet to get him an kind of photos taken. Yea way to go me! Anyways, if he wins the contest he will win a free photo session and a cute little shirt with a tie on it. So I am asking you to do something simple. :] Just go to this link and "like" the page on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Photogenic-Reminiscence/217054701646635 Then find the photo album "Photo Contest for Tie's & Tutus" find Kadens picture. He is the 5th picture in the little tuxedo. Just "like" his picture. That will count as your vote! I highly appreciate it! Also get your friends in on it! Thanks so much!

Keep your head up and keep your goal within reach! Eventually you will get to that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment