Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 4 Sacred Heart

Today is day 4. This diet isn't "too bad" I have a lot more energy than usual. But I would kill for a nice big sloppy cheeseburger. But I am content. My cravings aren't as bad as normal. I feel lighter so that's a plus.

Last night I made a new batch of soup. This time with chicken broth. WAY better than the beef broth. I also threw in some mushrooms into the soup for a little different texture this time. Hubby and I have decided we will do this diet for 6 days then the 7th day we are free. I still have to figure out what diet I am doing next week. I will search for one today. Or maybe I will carry on with this one? Who knows. Nah I have to change it up or soup will be my enemy.

Today is banana and skim milk day. This morning both myself and my husband had a banana milkshake. We froze a couple of bananas in the freezer. We have one of those magic bullet things and we put the banana and skim milk and blended it up. It was tasty. Takes care of any sweet cravings. My son loved it, which is good because it is healthy. I will be making those for him more often and with other fruits. Tomorrow is what we have all been waiting for MEAT! Ahh I can not wait! YUM!!!!! Tomorrow I am going to put a roast in the crock pot so that we can eat it all day Saturday. As we can eat 2-3 steaks if we want. More like endless beef day with veggies and soup. We plan on putting the roast in our soup! Mmm. Ok so today's menu! I have to have at least a minimum of 3 bananas. And as much skim milk I can handle..ew.

Breakfast: Banana milkshake

Lunch: Soup & Banana

Snack: If needed, banana

Dinner: Soup & Banana Smoothie

Last night I did 20 minutes on my elliptical at home in my basement. Tonight I plan on taking a trip out to the gym to do an hour of exercise. Happy dieting people!

No comments:

Post a Comment