Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 3! Zumba 5 Day Express Diet

It is day 3, and it is starting to get boring ofcourse. This is usually the time when I would throw in the towel. Because I am eating the saem thing over and over everyday. But I just have to get through today and 2 more days after that.
Last nights dinner was good. Just regular chicken breast with Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning, some steamed broccoli, and I chopped up the potatoes seasoned them and "fried" them in the pan with pam spray. They were good, nice and crispy. The steamed broccoli was my favorite. I could eat that almost everyday. I know eventually I would get sick of the stuff. Tonight I have no clue what I am going to do for dinner. Either the same as last night or try something different. I could always stuff the chicken with the veggies and potato. Theres an idea. I will figure it out before I get home today.
I did go to the gym last night. I worked out for an hour. It was nice to go back to the gym again. It made me feel really good. Also, extremely sweaty and smelly might I add. Not only do I like going just to feel good. It also gives me time to take out any stress or anger or any kind of emotion I am feeling. It gives me time away and to just be by myself and only worry about myself for that one hour.
This diet did state that you do not have to exercise to lose the weight. But I never truely believe that. I believe you have to be somewhat active. Not hardcore cardio an hour everyday, no, but maybe a short walk, or a swim, just move. I don't think going on a diet and just sitting on your butt is going to help you lose weight. It might help a little but eventually you will stop and hit a stand still. Also, eating the same thing every single day will put you at a stand still. Your body will eventually get used to everything you are doing. That's why I am doing this. Mixing it up and doing a different diet every week or going back to a couple here and there if they worked extremely well. Now we just have to wait and see if it works!

Today's Menu:

BREAKFAST

3/4 cup of Fiber One Rasin Bran Clusters
1 Cup of Blueberries
1 Cup of Fat Free Milk

LUNCH

4 cups of Salad Mix
4oz of Baked Chicken Breast (Skinless & Boneless)
3tbls Raspberry Vinegarette

SNACK

3 cups of Raw Veggies (Carrots, Cucumber, Broccoli, & Red Bell Pepper slices)
4tbls Fat Free Yogurt Dip (Recipe below)


Fat Free Yogurt Ranch Dill Dip

16oz Non Fat Plain Yogurt (I used Dannon, to up the protein you could use Greek)
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Dip Mix
2 tblsp Dill Weed
pinch of pepper
I also sprinkled in a little bit of Mrs. Dash Table Blend

Easy recipe! And so good with veggies!!!

I'm kind of excited to see what the results are on Sunday morning. I'm a little skeptical of the 9lbs in 5 days. But you never know. Since I have a lot of weight to lose, it could happen. Now say if you're only 140lbs and do this, you probably won't lose 9lbs but you never know! Have a great day!

Don't let anyone hold you back from doing what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment