Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 4! 5 Day Express Diet

Today is day 4, and I am so glad tomorrow is the last day. I'm getting a little tired of eating the same thing every single day. Also, I am getting excited to see what the scale might say come Sunday morning.
Last night I went to the gym for a bit and worked out. My husband decided to cook dinner last night. Which I am going to say it was a little bit of a cheat, ok more of a big cheat in my eyes. Since I am pretty sure you're supposed to have fresh food. He bought a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store already cooked. We peeled the skin off and ate our 6oz of white meat. Even though I told him I am pretty sure this is not a good thing. I'm sure they pumped this bird full of butter, oils and god knows what else before roasting it. He also did canned corn, the diet calls for steamed veggies, you can't really steam corn kernels. Actually, wait yes you can in those steam bags in the freezer. Corn though I know is high in carbs. He also did the potatoes in the can, which I am sure have tons of perservatives. Not a dinner recommended on the diet but it tasted good. The corn was a treat to be honest. He also did zucchini and yellow squash which is allowed. Tonight though I will be cookin dinner. We do have some left over white meat from the chicken last night. He can eat that, I will make some baked chicken breast.
I forgot my chicken breast for my salad for todays lunch. Boo. I always forget something!
I won't be able to blog the results of this diet until Monday. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment