Monday, August 8, 2011

RESULTS! Zumba 5 Day Express Diet

First off, would I do this diet again? Most definitely! I felt good everyday. Was it a boring diet? Oh yes! Everyday eating basically the same thing over and over. I'm ok with not eating a plain salad with vinegarette anytime soon.
I guess the big question would be, Can you really lose 9 pounds in 5 days? Probably! As long as there is no cheating what so ever and you work out along the way. So here we go!!!!!!!!!!

My husband lost a total of 5 pounds for the 5 days. Which is absolutely spectacular! That is a pound a day! He thought he was going to lose more, but he did cheat just a tad.

I myself cheated a little here and there as well. I lost a total of....are you ready!? Eek! I lost 8 pounds!!!!!! I was super excited Sunday morning when my Wii told me I was down 8 pounds! I couldn't believe it! So this diet does work. Well duh! It was mostly all veggies and lean meats.

I say go for it!  Try it! It's only 5 days. Now after those 5 days. Yesterday being Sunday was our free day. We went bonkers! Though I will never do that again. It taught me I do not need to eat all of that! What did I eat? Oi..more like what didn't I eat?

We went out to breakfast had a big breakfast, which I had coffee. Oh it was the best thing! I love my cream and sugar with a little coffee. :] Then for lunch we had those cheap little Totino's frozen pizzas. I could have skipped lunch but hey! Then we went out to dinner, in which I was still full from breakfast and lunch. But I ordered a huge steak chimichanga and huge margarita. I only ate half of my dinner. I was miserable and felt bloated and lazy the entire day. I don't want to feel like that! So now I know on my free days to take it easy, enjoy food but don't over do it! So it is now Monday! On to the next diet! I will explain in the next blog posting.

8 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!Amazing! :] Oh so that is 10 pounds from my original starting weigh before I started this blog. I told myself when I lose 20lbs I get to go buy a real Coach purse :] That is my reward. So 10 more to go for that beautiful purse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment