Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 5 Sacred Heart

Day 5! BEEF!!!!!!!!!!! Eh, I am kind of excited but not. I am ready for this diet to be done. I am sick of soup and I am really hungry! 11:30am can not get here soon enough. I am so freaking hungry. Today is the tomato and beef day. I forgot my damn tomatoes at home today :[ My husband wants me to do this diet tomorrow too. I am struggling bad though right now with all of this. I want some food. It could even be healthy food. Like a tuna sandwich or salad with dressing! I just want to enjoy food again to be honest. Oi. What's one more day right? I'm ready for lunch though!

Today's Menu:

Breakfast: Nothing.

Lunch: Filet Mignon

Snack: Some soup. Oh JOY!

Dinner: Soup with maybe a little roast beef in it.

I'm not sure if I can do it again tomorrow. I am going to try but I am starting to get mean. Seriously. I want some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment